The Hot Tub is manufactured in Canada to exacting standards using Marine grade (5052) aluminum, creating a lightweight tub for easy portability, resistance to leakage, and excellent durability.
Both the tub and the stainless steel stove are professionally welded for a leaktight result. Welding also creates a more cosmetically appealing finish which results in easier cleaning, less maintenance, and a smooth finish.
The tub is equipped with a welded overflow fitting, a large drain with a tap making it easy to empty quickly. It is finished with a rolled aluminum tube welded around the top edge to create stability and to be more comfortable to rest against.
The exterior of the tub is wrapped in a Reflectix® insulation to reflect the heat energy back to the aluminum tub. Then it is finished with Western Red Cedar planking coated with CETOL® translucent satin protective wood finish that provides ultraviolet and weather protection.
The bench seating inside the tub is constructed with aluminum brackets fixed to the side walls for an unobstructed floor. The seats and the stove fence are made of Ipé, asustainably harvested tropical hardwood and are fastened with stainless steel hardware which resists corrosion and oxidization.
The tub is equipped with a removable aluminum lid, and a removable stove cover. These covers provide protection from debris and help maintain water temperature when the tub is not occupied.
- 1) Tub is all welded 5052 aluminum, 72″ ID x 42″ deep, wrapped in Reflectix insulation then covered in 1″ thick PPG Pro Luxe coated cedar.
- 2) The seats and fence are made from Ipe hard wood. The inside of the tub is bare, acid washed, aluminum.
- 3) The standard tub has a 2″ pipe thread drain and a 1″ over flow. A 2″ plastic nipple and 2″ ball valve are included.
- 4) Two 36″ sections of insulated chimney with a stainless steel cap and spark screen are included.
- 5) The Stove is all welded 304 stainless steel.
- 6) The tub comes with an aluminum lid to keep debris out.